Please answer the questions honestly, take your time. We do not store your results, hence you can copy-paste them for your future reference. If you are on your path to transformation then your score/results will be different if you again take the test in future.
What are Vritti/Patterns?
In Human Architecture, Chitta is the Hindi/Sanskrit term and one function of it is to store the mental, emotional, behavioural patterns that one has accumulated for a long. The patterns in Hindi/Sanskrit are termed as Vritti or Chitta-Vritti. When a Vritti is active some people term it as Vasana. Vritti means wave-like, so mental, emotional, behavioural patterns are like waves that arise from their epicentre or seed, called Samskara in Hindi/Sanskrit. These seeds are deep-rooted and since you are consumed by these waves, it's hard to identify them, see them playing you from within. For a successful transformation, the first step is to identify these Vrittis and the second step is to see them playing within. Then there comes an acceptance to "what-is". And from that point onwards you are on your journey for transformation.
Taking the first step is never easy, facing yourself and knowing what is buried inside isn't easy, hence most people spend their life in denial. Yet, some courageous ones like you come to a decisive point in life, to know your false self, shed it, and be the real you, new you.
What are the different categories of Vritti/Patterns?
These Vritti or Patterns can be divided into five categories:
1. Avidya (Ignorance, Lack of wisdom of life)
2. Asmita (Identities)
3. Raga (Attachments)
4. Dwesha (Aversions)
5. Abhinivesha (Fears, Resistance to Change)
Now each of the above can give rise to many different emotions and thousands of thoughts within you and can turn your internal world into a battleground, full of misery, pain & despair.
How to know which ones are driving you and controlling your life as of now? If you are starting on your journey of transformation, then what you should be changing in yourself? How to see within?
Submit the below form and take the simple 10-12 minutes long test and see the results yourself. It's free.
Start Vritti (Patterns) Analysis
For each question, please select if the statement/question is "always true", "sometimes true" or is "never true". All questions must be answered, if you skip any question, the default value "Always" will be considered for results/analysis.
1. I value my relationships, money, resources in my life and do nothing to lose them
2. I prefer to stay in my comfort zone, and do not like changes frequently
3. I prefer no adventures and cannot spend a night alone in the forest, camping
4. I do not spend time alone as I am a people person
5. I worry about my future and always thinking about it, I am very careful in taking life decisions
6. I know that I am a good father/mother, brother/sister, friend, spouse, son/daughter and I make sure to keep it like that
7. I am conscious of my social image and I make sure I am always building a positive one
8. I am a spiritual person and can see how the world is full of sleep-walkers (non-spiritual people)
9. I like to help people and I am busy in figuring out how, I am always there when someone needs help
10. I love to do charity and always make sure I am giving a noticeable amount/service
11. I have/had many relationships and I expect love, respect and favourable returns
12. People, relationships did not get me the love & happiness that I expected
13. If I love someone, I will keep loving them forever, my feeling for them will never die
14. I have many favourite shirts, shoes, cars, mobiles, houses and the stuff that I like the most & love
15. I have/had some passions and some obsessions in life
16. I never forget what bad stuff people said or did to me, and I make sure they never cross my path
17. I give people back exactly what they gave me, tit for tat
18. I have many incidents when people cheated on me, betrayed me, robbed me, hated me and I will always hold them accountable for ruining my life
19. I am nice to most people but can be revengeful to those who try to take advantage of me
20. Just the thought of some people can ruin my day, make me angry, anxious, annoyed
21. While building relationships I am certain that relationship will last forever and will make efforts to make it happen
22. I live life and build house, cars, gather stuff with certainty that everything will last for the lifetime
23. Little bit of cheating, sneaking, lies, favouritism is part of the business/corporate world and is required to succeed in life, in career and building societies, communities around the world
24. Happiness is in being successful, wealthy and well-networked in the world
25. Humans are just bundles of neurons, emotions & thoughts and through artificial intelligence programmed humans can be created
Your Results & Analysis
Your Score for Abhinivesha (Fears & Resistance to Change) is =
- If you scored 20 - You have a low level of Fears & Resistance to change.
- If you scored between 21 & 40 - You have a medium level of Fears & Resistance to change.
- If you scored above 40 - You have a very high level of Fears & Resistance to Change.
Your Score for Asmita (Identities) is =
- If you scored 20 - You have a low level of Identities within.
- If you scored between 21 & 40 - You have a medium level of Identities within.
- If you scored above 40 - You have a very high level of Identities within.
Your Score for Raga (Attachments) is =
- If you scored 20 - You have a low level of Attachments within.
- If you scored between 21 & 40 - You have a medium level of Attachments within.
- If you scored above 40 - You have a very high level of Attachments within.
Your Score for Dwesha (Aversions) is =
- If you scored 20 - You have a low level of Aversions & Grudges within.
- If you scored between 21 & 40 - You have a medium level of Aversions & Grudges within.
- If you scored above 40 - You have a very high level of Aversions & Grudges within.
Your Score for Avidya (Ignorance) is =
- If you scored 20 - You have a low level of Spiritual Ignorance within.
- If you scored between 21 & 40 - You have a medium level of Spiritual Ignorance within.
- If you scored above 40 - You have a very high level of Spiritual Ignorance within.
Your overall score for Chitta-Vrittis (Patterns) is =
- If you scored 100 - You have low levels of set patterns or Chitta-Vrittis within.
- If you scored between 101 & 200 - You have medium levels of set patterns or Chitta-Vrittis within.
- If you scored above 200 - You have very high levels of set patterns or Chitta-Vrittis within.
Discuss your results & further action plan (spiritual practice) with Adiguru Prakriti
One Hour Zoom/Skype face to face discussion: AUD $150